For more than 10 years the Howard family has said yes to God's vision to see the Bangor region transformed by worship, prayer, and wholehearted discipleship. This fall they are responding to God's invitation to see this vision expanded throughout New England, and will be moving to be closer to the center of the diocese. We want to bless them as they prepare to go, so please join us in celebrating Justin and Amy as the friends, leaders, and pastors they have been for us along with their sons who have been such an integral part of our community.
Bangor Arts Exchange Ballroom & Gallery
189 Exchange St. Bangor, ME
(Next to Black Bear Brewing - the entrance is currently under construction)
• Tickets are FREE, but there is a $5 suggested donation per adult.
• This is a pot luck, so please bring something to share. Please let us know what you're bringing at http://bit.ly/2kqEGrU
• We'd love to have some short testimonies prepared of how you were blessed by the Howard's ministry.
• There will be a cash bar available from 6-8pm
• Children are welcome to attend with their families. We hope to have a movie area or some activities available.
We are looking for some volunteers to help with setup/cleanup/running children's activities. If you're interested, please contact email@example.com