What the Marriage Course?
The Marriage Course is a series of seven sessions, designed to help couples invest in their relationship and build a stronger marriage.
Over seven sessions, the course will help you to:
- Understand each other’s needs;
- Communicate more effectively;
- Grow closer by learning methods to resolve conflict;
- Recover from the ways you may have hurt each other;
- Recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship;
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws;
- Develop greater sexual intimacy;
- Discover each other’s “love language” and much, much more….
Who is it for?
The Marriage Course is for any married couple who is seeking to strengthen their relationship. Some couples do the course to invest in their relationship, others need more urgent help. Either way, the course offers a lifetime of practical ideas and tools to help keep your relationship strong.
The Marriage Course is based on Christian principles but designed for all couples with or without a church background.
What can we expect?
On The Marriage Course, you are seated at your own table for two. Each session consists of a catered meal, a pre-recorded talk on DVD and a time for private discussion between you and your partner.
Background music ensures that you can chat in complete privacy. You never share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your partner.
The cost for The Marriage Course is $150/couple, which includes meals for 7 weeks as well as your books & materials.
**we offer nursery for children 0-3 only, although we highly encourage couples to find childcare at their own homes. We believe there's value in traveling together as a couple to and from this event.
What are the details?
The Marriage Course runs seven Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm starting February 7th
56 Center St. Bangor, ME 04401
Ok, we're in!